Friday, September 20, 2013

2.Why did I choose this topic?

As I said on my previous post, k-pop is taking over the world. More and more people are joining the hallyu wave, and last year, I was one of those people. My sister showed me one of the many k-pop groups, at first I didn't really like them, since korean culture was new for me, and I thought it was weird, but then I realized I had made a big mistake, I was ignoring really good music. Although I don't understand most of what the songs say, they are really catchy, and I can look for translation online.
K-pop group SHINee (my favorite group)
After learning about k-pop, I wanted to get to know more about korean culture, so I started to read about it and watch videos, I opened my mind to a new and fabolous culture. I think it's really nice to know about other cultures in the world other than yours, you learn a lot, I learned some basics about korean culture, and I really like it, their food looks good, their ancient dresses look beautiful, and koreans are really polite, I really want to go to South Korea, it's a beautiful country. Everyday I learn more about this culture, and everyday I like it more, that's why I would like to share the marvelous characteristics of this culture through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment